Podcasting

Hi i’m back

and today we are going to be talking about my journey on podcasting

Name of the book

The name of the book was drama diaries un-famous. The book was really good and i liked how ( SPOILER ALERT) at the end of the book her whole family got in the movie including Lainy but only her head. So she was happy in the end.

What went well

Our podcast went pretty well at the start when I made a joke saying “Libby the rotten  apple in a pile of candy apples. It got everyone to laugh so that went good and then it became apart of every episode. I would say “Libby the rotten apple” and Maia would say “in a pile of candy apples”. So now our podcast is great because of that.

What I enjoyed

I enjoyed making jokes during it my jokes were: “Okay now we are bringing Mrs M in for questioning!” and “Libby the rotten apple in a pile of candy apples”. Mrs M would always say “Thank you for making the sound like a police interrogation!”. We would always say “Your welcome!” and we would all laugh it was so fun.

What I would do differently

What I would do differently is not to say “umm” a lot and make more jokes because jokes are really fun and saying “umm” every 10 seconds is just weird and not conversation-like at all all though Maia thinks that saying “umm” a lot is a conversation like i would always disagree.

Is podcasting good for school

Podcasting for school is really good for learning you can do it on books and other kinds of stuff. Also podcasting for school is way easier than typing up a blog post or writing on a piece of paper. Podcasting is just easier in so many ways because it’s just talking instead of writing or typing super easy.

Here is a picture of the book un-Famous:

Drama Diaries: Unfamous - Scholastic Shop