Science light project (my first!)

Hi, i’m back!

Today we will be talking about my first very cool project….. LIGHT! It’s all about how light travels in a straight line! Cool right?

I learned all about it and guess what?! I also learned about things that reflect light and things that emit light. Here’s things that emit light -TV-sunlight-candle-stars. Now here’s some things that reflect light -table-shoes-water bottle-moon-books-window-wall  all of those things kinda just emit and reflect light.

light is important to humans they need it to see and they need it otherwise it will be too cold for the humans to survive so it will lead to human death.  for example the sun you need the sun to survive otherwise it will be dark and you will die.  

Also did you know about natural VS artificial? Now you’re going to know. So artificial is man made like a table and natural is like the sun. Natural and artificial are very different things.

And now we know all the things about light well all that I know of anyways bye oh and! here’s the picture of this blog  light - Kids | Britannica Kids | Homework Help

1 thought on “Science light project (my first!)

1. Hi Emma,

I like your post on light. Did you enjoy learning about light in this Science unit? The picture you added to your post is very interesting and informative. Did you do any experiments to learn more about light?
    Keep on blogging!

Mrs. Bennett 🙂