Going to New York state

I went to New York state just to go get food. I have never tried the food but it was delicious. I’d really like to try it again. that would be great! I tried yogurt with chocolate and I had cheese sticks and Oreo sticks. It’s basically the Oreo cookie and the cream inside on the side to dip it in. It was delicious. The people who came with me were my dad and my sister and we all loved it. I drove there for like 1 hour? But all i know is it was awesome and I might go again . Anyways then when we were driving back we saw the Ogdensburg Prescott International Bridge.separates Ottawa and New York state. I wish we got more food from New York state. There was even Hebrew on the wall of the grocery store.  That bridge would be great to bike on too!

1 thought on “Going to New York state

1. Hi Emma,

I loved that you went to Ogdensburg to get food. I drive to Ogdensburg sometimes with my family to shop and get food too! My children love to get the different treats that are not found in Canadian grocery stores. They have never tried the Oreo sticks. I hope you go to visit Ogdensburg again one day soon.

Mrs. Bennett 🙂